It is known by everyone that Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) is one of the most sought after telecom companies in India. It aims to structure the gap between the digital divide of rural & urban areas in the information and communication sector. No doubt, BSNL has made a stronghold in the telecom sector by introducing various transparent tariff options to suit the pocket and requirement of every customer. Time saving and reasonable tariff schemes through effective BSNL Online Recharge is like another feature in the cap of BSNL operator.
Gone are those days when people used to stand in queue in the shops to get the recharge done. BSNL offers the option of recharging through their official websites and other reseller’s website. For all this, all you need is a good internet connection and a smart phone. It can also be done through any desktop or laptop.
All About BSNL- Achievements and Assets
Headquartered in New Delhi, BSNL came into existence in the year 2000 with a clear focus on satisfying the customer’s contentment level with affordable tariff schemes and excellent network. It has spread its reach by giving its network services in every corner of the country. Within these years, BSNL has achieved prominence in the telecom sector which can be summed up as:
- On the basis of its asset value, BSNL is counted amongst the biggest companies with an approximate asset of Rs. 89,333.44 crores.
- More than 30,000 telephone exchanges and offices that also provided a huge employment opportunity in the maintenance & servicing department.
- Optical Fibre Cable (OFC) is spanned over 6,86,444 route kms that connects every nook and corner of the country.
- BSNL is committed to provide a variety of value added services as well as tariff plans to suit every customer’s requirement. The subscribers of the BSNL network have the facility to go for easy BSNL Online Recharge using the several online recharge platforms.
- BSNL network has a wide base of loyal customers as it is the major service provider of landline and mobile services.
- Under the brand name of Cellone, BSNL’s GSM cellular service is spanned over a wide area of network.
- Mobile lines of this network is of about 8.01 crore that has enabled BSNL to gain 5th Position in the telecom industry.
It is believed that in the upcoming years BSNL will surely grab the position of leading telecom service providers by defeating the other market players with their extra ordinary marketing strategies and transparent value added services.
Online Recharge Platforms
Along with BSNL’s official website, multiple widely known & secure online recharge platforms are there that provides the option of BSNL Online Recharge. Recharge portals like Paytm, Phonepe, Mobikwik, oxigenwallet, rechargeitnow, freecharge etc. are absolutely free to use and offer instant way to recharge the BSNL prepaid mobile phones. These online recharge platforms are secured by payment getaway. They also make quick refund if the recharge transaction fails for any possible reason. Moreover, recharging is easy to avail instantly by using Credit, Debit, Cash Card or Net Banking.